WINDOW TINTINGNano carbon-ceramic tint for optimal clarity and protection.
Protecting a vehicles’ occupants and cabin interior from Australias harsh sun is best achieved by fitting advanced nano carbon ceramic window film. Rayno’s Phantom series is the world’s first carbon ceramic film developed with a patented formula that exceeds competitor standards for optimal film performance. Nano-scaled carbon particles provide superior colour stability without sacrificing clarity, while nano-encapsulated ceramic particles give lasting durability and outstanding heat rejection.
Our advanced ceramic technology provides exceptional protection by rejecting up to 96% of infrared rays, blocking over 99% of skin-cancer-causing UV rays, and achieving a Total Solar Energy Rejection of up to 63%. Our film is signal-friendly, ensuring it won’t interfere with electronic devices such as mobile phones, GPS navigation, and satellite radio. Additionally, it enhances safety by keeping shattered glass together, reduces fading, minimises glare with a rich black colour, and is available in many shades from light to dark to accommodate any driver’s preference. Lastly, our product comes with a limited lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind.
Not all window film are the same so it’s important to be aware that lower grade film may darken glass but offer comparably less by means of heat rejection, clarity and longevity.
- Advanced ceramic technology rejects up to 90% of infrared rays.
- Total Solar Energy Rejection up to 63%.
- Blocks more than 99% of skin-cancer-causing UV rays.
- SPF 285+
- Signal-friendly so it won’t interfere with mobile phones, GPS navigation, satellite radio and other electronic devices.
- Increased safety – keeps shattered glass together.
- Helps reduce interior fading.
- Rich black colour, minimising uncomfortable glare.
- Many shades available from dark to light, accommodating any driver’s preference.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Many new vehicles come with rear privacy glass from the factory however as the name suggests, privacy glass reduces some of the light, but as it is only achieved through dyed pigment in the glass, it cannot be compared to the UV and heat rejection found in window film.
Frequent searches leading to this page: car window tinting | window tinting | window tinting melbourne | car tinting | car tinting melbourne | darkest legal tint